In 1895 William lived at what is now 1417 Vine Street and owned the drug store on the NWC of 7th and Vine, now a parking lot. Above is his home where also his sister Bertha, a spinster, lived.
626 Crown Street - Walnut Hills
At the time of his death, William lived at 626 Crown Street. Curiously, later on, in 1922, Garland, Ruth, and virginia would move into 625 Crown Street [pink shaded area] directly across the street from William S. Wagner, who died in 1904. Little did Virginia know that eighteen years before, an ancestor of her future husband [Charles H. Foertmeyer MD 1917 - 2012] had lived there. Of course, as can be seen, both houses are now gone, their foundations now under Interstate 71.